Thursday 5 September 2013

The soul transcending time.

Magic the soul and how it transcends time.

I will start with one of my earliest memories. I was being baby sat by parents of a friend. I was asleep on the floor in the living room and must have been 4 of 5 maybe younger. I closed my eyes suddenly I started thinking bout a light,a light like the sun (yellow on the edge and white in the middle). I felt as though I had left my body and travelled to it, though I am not sure. Then it was time for me to go home, I didn't live far so I just walked(I guess they thought it was a safe neighbourhood) on the way home I thought it would be nice to synchronize my walking movements with ths sounds of the birds and nature. Now I am not sure what these people got up to before they had their kids, but me and my friend were born in 88 its 2013 now as I am writing this. It was in a place called oakville just outside of Tornoto in Canada. I was told later in life they met on a commune, but I am not sure if this is the truth or not. After that experience they made me lemonade once and I asked if there was acid in it. Do kids my age at then know about that stuff, does some crazy preacher just try and get in as early as he can with the disinformation. I can't tell you. But I did attend church. Perhaps with the hindsight of my experience later in my life with a light like the one I saw and the experience that came with it, perhaps that explains it. In my 20's I had a near death experience whilst sleep deprivation assited by psychedelics. I essentialy had NDE (near death experience) from exhaustion.This technique was used by some native american tribes. In my dream state before I had my NDE, I dreamt about what would happen the next day(since the initial premonition/future dream I have had many more almost like living the day twice). After this dream was finished I woke for a split second to realise that I was dying, then I travelled to the light like the sun. So as I was saying me knowing about this when I was a kid and the dream before the NDe. It would lead me to believe that time is not what it seems. Things like destiny and fate come into question. It's intuition, perhaps of the divine path. The weeks before I had been taking lsd and had been seeing tree's that were humanoid, this is documented as druids experience, read more about druids in my game of thrones entry.Can I do anything wrong, if the next day is predestined, then are all days predestined, is it just for me or for everyone. Should I even be telling you this. Perhaps it's an experience of people truly graced by God, a assurace that you are in the hands of much more powerful and knowing being. When I think like that it's truly amazing, I think about how beautiful the light was and the physical/psychedelic experiences that led to this point. It is a joyful one, it is graced with ecstacy in the light and many plants that simply make you feel good and see amazing things. I wonder how was I put on this divine path, why isn't everyone on this path. Then I think "they are" death is inevitable.But does everyone go to the light. I can't tell you, you can research NDE yourself and you will find this isn't true. All I hope is that you find your way onto the path :)


One of the most vivid premonitions of the next day was almost like living parts of it twice. I was dreaming and I dreamt that I was in my friends yard talking to this specific girl. She was sitting on an esky(ice cooler) and she said to me in the dream "you have beautiful blue eyes". I woke up the next day and sure enough I went to his house( I didn't know she would be there) and she was sitting on an esky....but she didn't tell me about my eyes. Then we travelled to a charity party with trance music, I think the party was to help people who get stuck in aged care when they aren't aged(severely disabled people). When I got to the party I was sitting down for a while and then a girl sitting near me said "you have beautiful blue eyes". Who would have figured I could dream these specific things before they happened. I have many stories like this one. I dreamt once that I was walking down the road and then my head got smashed into the pavement by someone. I awoke the next morning and went to catch up with a friend...low and behold there was a guy with him that I had had a sort of fight with in hospital and he had pushed my head into a brick wall. My initial dream right before the NDE was about me and my mate arguing in a specific place in a hallway in the house and he kicked me out....I had the NDE woke up the next day and low and behold we had that arguement in the specific place in the hallway and he kicked me out.

I think that it is important to note that after the initial dream before the  NDE I didn't notice these dreams, though beofre they started again I had dreams where I visited abusive events in my past. One was me going back to when I was in Canada where I was choked by a friends step dad. The other dream was where I went back to grade school where one of my teachers had raped students and eventually was caught and jailed(only for 9 months) but I will save that story.

I am not going to do things in linear chronilogical order, because that's not the truth in my experience. I visited a psychic called Deb Webber from the show Sensing murder. The show tests psychics and picks the ones who can give names and details of a murder. I went to her show, but the night before I had a dream. In the dream I was in a classroom with Deb alone, she said to me "you will be the last". I woke up the next day and went to the show and she shared her knowledge. Then at the very end I was the last to be picked, everyone left and we were alone together with her(me and my friend Anita). Deb channeled my Dad and gave accurate info about him. She said that he wanted me to excercise more because he just sees me laying around on the couch. Now much later I still hadn't excercised. Then in a dream my Dad was standing there smiling at me. I realised this when the next day I was listening to a Joe Rogan podcast and it motivated to excercise, then it clicked why my dad was in my dreams the night before.


I think that my life has a purpose, I am here to do good and learn from the bad. I have been faced with tremendous evil and stood up to it. Which is the reason why I was abused by that teacher I was telling you about. I saw what he was doing and I confronted him and told him to fuck himself. After this had happened I started going into an ecstatic state, I was prediciting my future and things to do with "the light" I had been thinking about "the light" while confronting this teacher because he almost killed me. I guess no body like the prinicipal or the other teachers I told didn't do anything because they could just dismiss me as a problem child....well fuck them...they should be locked up for accomodating the bastard. But yes I was one of the students that spoke out against him and was labelled a liar and medicated. Not much has changed as I have grown up, but I think that I am here to share my story. In reality I know and have experienced things that are inconcievable to most people that aren't educated in spirituality and shamanism. But yes my specific experience has been historically documented, experienced by shamans all over the world. A lot of shamans were picked by the tribe for the fact that they had a NDE, and there were ways of inducing them. Such as psychedelic assited sleep deprivation. The longer you stay awake the closer you get to death and the more the spirit world comes into reality. .have experienced things they can't even concieve to be real, or they are trying to cover up the truth in all its aspects. I have no time for people that explain away things a hallucinations. When you get to the roots of the Sundance ritual of the native Americans, it was a way of inducing a NDE through exhaustion. Though the ritual was banned by the government, supposedly because sometimes self mutilation took place. From a documentary I can't find anymore, it was explained that the shaman would cut himself and then dance for 3 days straight no sleep to experience visions of the future. I think it was on histroy channel but it was before youtube and I haven't been able to find it yet. Another documented case of a near death experience giving a person visions of the future was the case of Dannion Brinkley, who has a movie about his story called "saved by the light". He was struck by ligthing and was dead for 21 minutes before coming back to life in hospital. He went throught "the light" and met beings in a crystal palace that told him that "we are infinite spiritual beings and....love is the difference" :)


C:\Users\JB Capalaba\Downloads\pinterest-2b0f2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment